Oracle Analytics Cloud Administrator
Seeking an Oracle Analytics Cloud Administrator to work with one of our most well-known clients in either Charlotte, NC or Winston-Salem, NC. This Administrator will help with different stages of the OAC implementation that involves administering, updating and creating functions.
Required Skills & Experience
- OAC administration including manage web catalog objects, archive/un-archive, set permissions and ownership, start/stop application, deploy RPD, and migrations between test and production instances.
- Responsible for OAC RPD development, including the design and creation of dimensions, hierarchies, logical data sources, and metadata.
- Identify and resolve performance issues and applying best practices.
- Enhance performance in the Dashboards and reports. Tuning queries, reviewing repositories and applying indexes where needed.
- Experience Administering OAC security with Oracle Identity Cloud.
- Experience with one or more of Oracle’s solutions: Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service (DVCS), Oracle BI Publisher (BIP), Oracle Essbase in the Cloud.
- Design and develop technical solutions within OAC to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, KPIs, Scorecards, reports, mobile alerts & notifications.
- Experience implementing analytics, data warehouse, integration/ETL, data visualization, and/or Essbase solutions with Oracle’s analytics cloud suite.
- Willingness to train others on best practices for OAC administration.
- Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) certification is a plus.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.