Jobspring is soon moving its website to join parent company, Motion Recruitment, for a significantly improved and expanded user experience. Please go now to

Jobspring Partners: Talent in Action

Senior Software Engineer

  • Modified:

    October 23, 2019

  • Compensation:

    $100K-150K DOE

  • City, State:

    Gaithersburg, MD

  • Technologies:


Apply for this job
Share this:

Senior Software Engineer

A privately held organization headquartered in Rockville is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team. The specialty of this company is to create medical devices to be used by healthcare and research organizations. This company has been in business since the mid ‘90s and is rapidly expanding. A software engineer with experience in B2B commerce is considered ideal. You will be working on mostly new development, around 60%, with the remaining 40% being maintaining their legacy system. A strong independent worker with the ability to be in constant communication with a large team is essential, as daily meetings are scheduled regularly. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic about the mission and value statement of the company.

Required Skills & Experience

  • 5+ years of working in the Microsoft technology stack
  • Experience in Java, Spring, and SQL
  • Web Services, Web API

Desired Skills & Experience

  • Excellent written and verbal skills
  • Ability to problem solve
  • Ability to think quickly and creatively
  • Hardworking, up-beat, positive team player
  • Able to take constructive criticism and work on internal weaknesses

The Offer

  • This position can pay up to 150k and also has…

Benefits & Perks

  • Health, Dental, Vision insurance
  • Flexible work hours
  • 401k
  • Generous PTO

Apply for this Job

Shaun McGraw is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!

Apply to this job
Senior Software Engineer
  • Shaun McGraw

  • Recruiter
  • Jobspring Arlington - SWD

Great! You're interested!

Use this form to send me your resume, and my team and I will review it for this job:

Senior Software Engineer

So you know, this isn't the only job like this we're working on. We'll review your resume for every relevant job that comes in!


  • Jobspring Partners

Thank you

Your information has been received.

One of our teams will give it a careful look for the Senior Software Engineer job, and for every other relevant position we’re working on right now, too.
If it looks like we can help you out, you’ll hear from us shortly!

Return to Search Results Close

Send to a Friend

If you know someone who'd be interested in this job, send them a link so they can check it out.

Thank You!

Your note about the position number: 396025 has been sent to your friend

Return to Search Results