Senior Software Developer / Mississauga
This company is an end to end IT service provider for several MNCs headquartered in Canada. The company followed the trend of many large conglomerates investing in the Toronto tech talent and are now looking for senior and intermediate full stack .NET and C# engineers.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a role where they gathered requirements directly from the end users. They have spent most of their career as a part of the full SDLC in modern Microsoft environments, and have a passion for R&D in the C# space.
The day to day for this role involves researching new technologies and coming up with client solutions based on their daily needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science
- Full SDLC experience, including gathering requirements
- 5+ years’ experience with ASP.NET, MVC, Web Apis, SQL
- Professional experience with Typescript (Angular 4 or higher preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Azure is a nice to have
- R&D with Angular vs. React is a nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% front end with typescript
- 50% C# .NET development
- 85% Hands On
- 10% Client Req Gathering
- 5% Researching new technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.