Lead Developer / .NET Core / Azure
Are you someone who is adventurous with their technology? Do you like to be one of the first people working with the latest and greatest? If so, my client in the Chicago Loop is looking for a Lead .NET developer to join their team.
This individual must be proficient in C#, ASP.NET MVC and Web API, building out RESTful Services, knowledgeable with front-end technologies like Angular 2+ or React, and have experience with databases like SQL and CosmosDB and cloud tech, including Azure or AWS.
Client-facing/consulting and leadership experience is a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience with C#, .NET technologies (ASP.NET MVC, Web API)
- 7+ years experience with SQL
- Experience building RESTful services
- Background in professional consulting
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field work)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 50% architecture
- 50% coding
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave and Paid Time Off
- Happy Hours
- Collaborative Environment
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.