Senior Software Engineer/C#/Java/Go/Santa Clara
We recently partnered with a company in Santa Clara looking for a Senior Engineer to come in and work on taking over their CRM and add features to a SAS platform for a SAS to Business work model. They are backed by the San Ramon Sheet Metal Union and have a big project ahead of them. This person would have to be comfortable with C# and open to learning new languages as they plan to hopefully migrate away from C# to newer tech. They have a small team and want someone to start ASAP.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, or related field
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- Strong C# understanding
- Experience working with C#, CRMs or Go lang
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have a passion for growing with a team
- Experience working with C# at a point in your career.
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Development
- 25% Other
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Good work/life balance
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Free gym and lunch every day
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.