Lead Data Scientist Cyber Security/AI/ Palo Alto
A venture backed, well established startup, just closed 150M in funding and now has over 300M in funding to date. Our client, headquartered in Palo Alto, has created a platform that is utilizes artificial intelligence to provide security to leading companies in high profile industries such as healthcare, financial services, and the public sector. Their innovative approach is using deep learning modeling techniques as well as AI to stop attacks in real-time as well as predict and prevent any breaches before they occur. Their unique platform is providing protection for network users, IOT devices, data centers, and the cloud.
They are already profitable and are looking to scale with this new round of funding. They are hiring for a hands on Lead Data Scientist that can work on their core product to design and implement core machine learning algorithms to detect anomalous behavior. The ideal candidate will be looking to grow their skill set, take ownership of the project, and demonstrate a passion for possibilities of AI.
Required Skills & Experience
- Spearhead the algorithm development and deliver robust machine learning code in python
- Work cross-functionally across engineering teams and product managers to produce high-quality integrated solution
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
- Experience writing production code in python
- Familiarity working with time-series data
- Experience working with neural networks, CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Algorithm development
- 50% Design/Architecture
- 80% Hands on Coding
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180-200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun start-up Environment with enterprise stability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.