Senior .NET Engineer
Are you looking to kick off your career with a software focused company in Toronto? Are you looking to mentor junior developers in a close-knit environment? If so, a digital media software company in Toronto is looking to bring on a Senior .NET Developer! The Senior .NET Developer will join a team of 3 other senior IT professionals in an open and agile environment.
The ideal candidate has a Computer Science degree from a reputable university or college, great communication and a passion for collaborative teams.This company develops web applications in C# and are open to tech agonistic developers using other tech to bring their expertise to the table.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience using ASP.NET MVC technologies
- 2+ years of experience using Typescript/Angular 2+
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience as a team lead/tech lead
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer science degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Azure or AWS is a nice to have
- Experience with Solution Architecture is a nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% back-end
- 30% front-end
- 70% Hands On
- 5% Mentorship Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.