DOWNTOWN! Mid-Level Full Stack .NET/ETL Developer
A global leader in the reassurance systems in North America. They have clients all over the world and were recently acquired by a large corporation listed on the New York Stock Exchange. My client is looking to bring on a mid-level full-stack Systems/Software Developer to join their small Development Team in their Downtown Toronto office. The ideal candidate will not only have strong technical .NET expertise but also be confident in their communication skills with C level executives as well as clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- SQL - SSRS
- Strong ETL experience
- Databases including warehouse design
- STRONG communication skills. Able to articulate projects and business requirements effectively with clients and C level execs.]
Desired Skills & Experience
- Angular 2+
- Azure or AWS
- Reassurance or Insurance considered a HUGE asset!
What You Will Be Doing
- Involved in the entire full SDLC
- Build out reqs; start and finish design and work on all deliverables
- 50% Front End 50% Back End
- Communicate with clients and c level execs
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 12% bonus dependent on performance and company performance
- Full Benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision)
- 15 days vacation
- $600 'well being' allowance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.