Senior Python Developer
We’re working with one the nation’s largest marketing firms, and they’re hiring for experience Python developers! They work with consumer data to make insights on behavior, from which they advise retailers on different marketing campaigns. They’re looking for developers to come work on their core platform and upscale it for a growing end user base.
The ideal candidate will have a background developing software in Python. Candidates with web development experience will be strongly considered, especially if you’ve worked full stack. Experience working in cloud based environments is huge as well! Apply today to be set up with one of the most recognizable brands in Chicago.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing applications in Python
- Experience with at least one relevant framework
- Flask (preferred)
- Experience developing RESTful webservices
- BS in CS or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Experience developing data pipelines
- Experience working on a marketing platform
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.