Senior .NET Engineer
This opportunity offers the chance to be the go-to IT person, have complete autonomy of the project, and highly competitive benefits. Projects will revolve around building a web-based application to manage the allocation of federal funding for projects. Candidates comfortable leading projects, independently finding solutions, and compassionate about the mission are encouraged to apply.
- C# – Expert-level implementation skills with C# and the .NET platform
- SCM – Strong experience working with an SCM tool like Team Foundation Server, Subversion, Git
- ASP.NET – Strong implementation skills with ASP.NET including experience with building custom controls and developing with the ASP.NET MVC framework
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Database – Strong experience with Microsoft LINQ or ADO.NET
- B.S. in Computer Science/ relevant field
- 1+ years of experience utilizing .NET Core and cloud services (AWS or Azure)
- TypeScript ~ Angular2+, SQL Server, and recent experience in a n Agile environment
45% SQL Server, .NET Core, Cloud computing
85% New development, creating new features from scratch
15% Maintaining application functionality
This is a full-time direct hire position with an annual salary starting up to $120,000 (including compelling benefits…)
- PTO Accrued
- 401k with generous match
- Flexible work hour’s
- Potential for remote work
- Family like atmosphere
- Complete autonomy on all projects
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.