Principal Java Engineer
A cryptocurrency and blockchain startup in Santa Monica is currently hiring for a Principal Java Engineer. With recent series A funding, this VC funded company is looking to scale out the team and add a major decision maker to the software team.
As a Principal Engineer, you will lead the team of 4 from a hands on leadership perspective. You will be responsible for decision making regarding architecture and design, and will have a major say in the direction of the applications moving forward.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years of object oriented programming experience in one open source language (Java, Spring Boot Microservices preferred)
- At least 1 to 2 years of leadership or mentorship experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision with lots of options
- Lots of PTO
- 401k and equity packages
- Flexible schedule and work from home
- Summer hours
- Growth opportunity!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.