Senior Android Developer / AR/VR / Menlo Park
Our client in Menlo Park is developing an interactive holographic display technology for mobile devices making screens come to life. You will be working at the forefront of display technology, making screens come to life. You will be applying proprietary nanotechnology to give any display the ability to produce lightfield, immersive “holographic” content without glasses.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in software development, using C/C++ or Java
- Experience in Android platform.
- Hands-on development in C/C++ on embedded systems is a must.
- Strong communication
- Knowledge of low level software areas
- Minimum BS degree in EE, CE, CS or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in AR/VR
- Building API interfaces for external app
- Built an android application
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development
- 20% Maintence
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.