Full Stack Developer
An enterprise real estate company is looking to bring on a senior software developer to join their team. As a senior software developer, you would be responsible for building applications that are viewed by 30 million people every month. This is a great opportunity for someone to put their skills to the test and sharpen their coding skills. Do you want to make the next step in your career?
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in designing and building large scale services-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of C#, .NET, and SQL
- Background with RESTful web services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills is essential
- Understanding of data modeling from conceptual, logical, and physical stages
What You Will Be Doing
- Build big, distributed, API-driven systems
- Drive and lead software design, development standards, and code reviews
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.