Senior Site Reliability Engineer/ Linux/ Docker/ Kubernetes/ Mountain View
Based in Mountain View, this company's vision is to be the most powerful source of health and well-being on the planet. By developing better tools and processes, they can feed people healthier, sustainably-grow food, delivering fresh food and free from chemicals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of Node.js or Express or Redis or Pizza or RabbitMQ or Postgres on a Google Cloud Platform.
- Deep understanding of Linux
- Familiar with Kubernetes/Docker containers
- Be an expert in one of the modern programming languages such as: Python, Ruby, Go, Rust, Java, Java Script
- Solid understanding of fundamental networking technologies
- Great communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work closely with engineers developing new features and services.
- Build autoscaling infrastructure in Google cloud platform to meet demand.
- Develop custom tools as necessary.
- Document system design and procedures.
- Participate in a on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and 75% for your dependents
- Flexible Time Off
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive team of thinkers and innovators
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients