Senior Java 8 Engineer
A global consulting firm is looking for a highly experienced Java 8 Engineer to take over the back-end engineering for their New York City team. They work with clients mostly in the financial industry to help with key strategic business programs and work on investment solutions.
The Java 8 Engineer will be joining a team that works on server-side Java to build out the next generation of financial platforms. The Java 8 Engineer will be working with all versions of Java, Functional programming, Cloud computing, and Microservices.
This is an opportunity to work with a top of the line consulting company on all new development, working with cutting edge technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with enterprise Java, including Java 8
- Experience building RESTful Web Services
- Test driven development, including Unit testing
- Experience in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with Agile development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back End Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.