An ed-tech company in Mountain View is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to the Growth team. This company is the largest online education company in the world with over 30 million users! In this role, you’ll be leading the front-end efforts to build delightful, usable, and accessible interfaces using modern front end technologies to acquire learners, increase engagement and conversion through data-driven iteration.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Expert with modern front end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js, etc.)
- Passion for engineering quality and building technical leverage for others
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing responsive web designs and writing unit and integration tests is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front End Frameworks
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190,000/year, Depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Incredible team/work environment!
- Catered lunches
- Flexible scheduling
- Senior team of industry experts
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401K with company match!
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.