Staff Site Reliability Engineer/ Palo Alto/ AWS/ Kubernetes
This company provides a new, faster way to get your paycheck. Unlike traditional, rigid paychecks that only show up every two weeks, our client gives you access to your pay as you earn it -- any time, any day, right from your smartphone.
The role is their first Site Reliability Engineer specific hire - implementing DevOps best practices and leading the Cloud Ops Architecture. You will have the authority and autonomy to implement the technologies and tools you deem best fit. You will grow into a hands-on manager as the company grows and work with 2 Engineers reporting to you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ Years in a DevOps/SRE role
- Management of Production Cloud Environments (preferably AWS)
- Experienced with containerizing microservices on Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with Configuration Management Tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Java, Go, C#, or Python
- DevOps Tools such as: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm, LinkerD, Consul
What You Will Be Doing
Linux, AWS, Terraform/CF, Ansible, Jenkins, K8s, Helm, C#
- Building the foundations of DevOps/SRE Principles
- Working side-by-side with Product Engineers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $220k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.