Product Designer/ Mountain View
Our client, located in Mountain View, is a Series B startup that has built a SaaS to secure IoT infrastructure. With their machine learning based solutions, healthcare providers can provide life-saving care without the worries of their medical devices being compromised. Manufacturing organizations can rest assure that their assembly line full of autonomous robots do not develop a mind of their own. Enterprises can ensure their surveillance cameras are used to keep employees safe, not spy on their every move.
This is a company that truly values design and innovation. They deeply believe great customer experience is the essential part of their overall business achievements and their ultimate goal of making customers successful.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understand deeply user-centered design methodologies, advocate user experience and empathize with the users and their needs
- Have a great aesthetic sense and pay attention to the details
- Build simple and elegant solutions to complicated problems
- Have a growth mindset and thrive in the startup environment
- Possess humility, maturity, and excellent communication skills
- Own a design portfolio showcasing your excellent design work. Past successful projects for enterprise product is a plus
- Create deliverables with industry standard design tools, e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Principle, etc.
- Earned a degree in design, human computer interaction or related fields
- Worked as a product designer for at least 3 years
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead design projects and drive end to end product design (interaction and visual)
- Collaborate with product managers, engineering teams and other designers to translate business requirements into use cases, flows, wireframes and high fidelity designs
- Support rapid user testing and iterate on design concepts based on feedback
- Contribute to design system creation, maintain the UX standards and high quality of products
- Push the limits and consistently try for better outcomes
- Competitive salary + equity + bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunches/snacks
- Opportunity to grow and lead a team
- Team outings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.