Mid level Software Developer
Do you enjoy working on a variety of projects? If so, a consultancy in the suburbs has a role for you! Based in Arlington Heights, the company builds custom solutions for clients that span a variety of industries. They’re looking to bring an engineer on that’s interested in being more familiar with various cutting edge data technologies. Several of their platforms are built with Spark streaming technology, and hosted in the cloud with AWS.
The ideal candidate will come from a Computer Science background, and will have some experience developing software. Strong consideration will be shown to candidates who’ve worked with multiple programming languages. Prior experience developing data pipelines is a huge plus, and candidates should be eager to learn and expand their skill set. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing backend software applications
- Experience with at least one programming language
- Ability to collaborate closely with teams
- BS in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on web applications
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience working on cloud based applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend software development
- 50% developing data structures
- 75% Hands on
- 25% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.