Mid / Senior Software Engineer
Are you a functional programmer? Interested in working on cloud based applications? If so, we have a role for you! We’re partnering with one of the largest manufacturing companies in the country and they’re hiring for experienced software developers. You’ll be working on one of their cloud based platforms that aims to give insight on building diagnostics.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing software applications Java. Candidates who have worked with a JVM language will be strongly considered, as well as those who have worked with microservices. Otherwise, it’s a huge plus to be familiar with cloud based applications, and working full stack. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ developing software in Java
- Experience working with a JVM language (at least one)
- Go (preferred)
- Experience with Spring frameworks (at least one)
- Spring boot
- Spring cloud
- BS in relevant field (Computer Science, Analytics, Computer Engineering, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working fullstack on applications
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- AWS / Lambdas
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend Development
- 20% Frontend Development
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.