Senior Java Software Engineer
A rapidly growing technology company located in Century City, Los Angeles is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Senior Java Software Engineer. This company connects borrowers seeking loans with investors seeking more stable returns. The goal is to bring trust and transparency back to the world of lending and securitization while also helping underserved families and small businesses find responsible credit options. This company believes in getting people where they need to go.
This company offers competitive compensation, full medical, dental and vision benefits. They also offer equality packages and 401k options. You can expect a collaborative environment, team building activities, dinners and fun monthly gatherings. Plus the ability to work closely with the management team and achieve your personal career goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years with Spring Framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of Angular, React, NodeJs, Java, PostgreSQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- High level of competency in TDD, having delivered scalable and efficient applications
- Experience designing microservices
- Experience with mobile development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On development and mentorship of junior engineers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Equity packages
- Onsite gym
- Team environment
- Career growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.