My client, an insurance company located north of the city, is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to come in and build a brand new platform from scratch. This insured portal will facilitate bill payments and let clients look over their policy and coverage. In addition to Java, you would also be working with Spring and SQL and learn frameworks in the insurance industry.
This company is renowned for its culture and stability and is a great opportunity for internal growth. My client is an excellent place to work for those looking to do new development at a place they can work at for a long period of time and eventually retire.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Java experience
- Familiarity with Springboot framework
- Expertise in MySQL database
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of Vue
- Interest to learn a 3rd Party framework
- Working knowledge of front end tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3– 9 Months with possibility of conversion to permanent
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.