Senior Developer .NET / Azure / AWS / React
Our client is the leading providers of corporate benefit and discount programs and they’re looking for a Software Developer to work from their gorgeous office in River North full time.
Our clients work with hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across all industries, like Starbucks, Lyft, Walgreens, and more that have gushed about the products they have provided them for keeping employees happy. From store discounts, to gym memberships, to the best home-insurance plans, our client has been creating these perk programs for over 10 years now, and are currently in the midst of launching a new rewards product that they need a Software Developer to come in and help build. Tech wise they’re using C#, ASP.NET, Web API, Angular, React, SQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Azure, & AWS. It’s going to be harder to find a better company than this one.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of experience with .NET Development
- 5+ Years of C# coding and development
- 2+ Years of Angular/Vue/React Experience
- 2+ Years of experience building and consuming REST API’s
Desired Skills & Experience
- MongoDB experience
- Production experience with .NET Core
- Cloud experience with Azure or AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Backend web development
- 40% Front end web development
- 20% Cloud management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Office close to multiple forms of public transportation
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Commuter re-imbursement programs
- Comparable Paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited beer and coffee
- Client based “perk” discounts
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.