Objective-C Mobile Developer/ iOS Engineer: IoT Technologies
A Senior iOS Contractor is needed to work in 100% Objective-C, and create a sustainable application for IoT electronics. This next-generation application will be used in homes everywhere in the future, and will have a huge impact on the functionality of our lives.
You’ll work on a large team for this project, and gain a lot of relevant experience, as the IoT space is going to grow explosively in the next coming years. You’ll be working on new development within Objective-C, and X-Code. You’ll need a good idea of code implementation principles, and best practices of Computer Science principles like Object-Oriented Programming. You’ll be working on-site five days a week in Culver City, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ Years’ Experience working in Objective-C for iOS Mobile Application Development
- Advanced Understanding of Computer Science Best Practices
- Easily translate requirements into tangible product features
- Works well on a cross-functional team
- Strong ability to create and build out complex SDK’s
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on-site in Culver City, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems—or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Mobile Engineering
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $62/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6– 8 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.