Mid / Senior Python Engineer
We’re currently working with one of the largest marketing organizations in the country. They have a headquarters in Chicago’s loop area where they’re looking to bring on experience Python developers. You’d be joining a multitude of projects, ranging from upgrading their core platform, to preparing data structures and building on their cloud infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing applications with Python. You should be experienced with at least one associated framework, although the company works heavily in Flask. On the data intensive side, any experience developing data structures in Spark is huge.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience programming in Python
- Experience with at least one relevant framework
- Experience developing ETL pipelines
- Ab Initio
- BS in related field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Experience working closely with Data Science teams
- Comfortable working in a heavy collaborative environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python development
- 75% Hands on
- 25% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.