Senior Software Engineer | .NET Core
A leading software and services provider to communications and media companies across the globe is looking to add a Senior .NET Developer to their growing technical team in Toronto. The company delivers business improvements to drive growth and profitability for their clients by providing dynamic and continuous transformation and a focus towards turning innovation into real business value.
The new Senior .NET Developer will be involved in the development and architecture, migrating web applications, troubleshooting production and testing issues for resolution on Web and Middleware applications, and performing root cause analysis for production incidents. The ideal person for this role will have experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET & MVC, Microservices, REST, and either React or Angular on the front end.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Computer Science/Math/Stats degree
- 8 years+ of ASP.NET & MVC development
- 8 years+ of algorithm development experience
- 8 years+ working with Web Apis
- 8 years+ working with SQL
- 2+ years with Angular 2 or higher
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Angular 4+ is a nice to have
- Experience using .NET Core is a nice to have
- Experience with Microservice architecture is a nice to have
- Experience with Cloud is a nice to have (AWS or Azure)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End development
- 50% Back End development
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Casual Office
- Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.