Azure/AWS DevOps Engineer
One of the country’s leading analytics companies is looking for two (2) DevOps/Automation engineers to join their EdTech team. This is one of their more progressive groups and people get really excited about joining them. This individual should have experience working in a micro services environment, continuously deploying to the cloud and have exposure to backend systems (ideally can write code with Java or python). More of a polyglot role for someone with 2-3 years of experience looking to make a big impact. This role is a contract to hire – the contract will last 6 months.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with continuous deployment
- Exposure to a micro services environment
- 2-3 years experience writing Java or python code and working on web applications
- Experience working with QA teams or doing automation personally
- Experience with TFS and/or VSTS is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Building out CI/CD pipeline
- 40% Configuration management
- 10% Containerizing clusters
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.