Senior Full Stack NET Developer
A leading fin-tech company, is looking to add a Senior Full Stack Developer to their growing software development team. The ideal candidate will be a key member of the development organization possessing the technical skills, procedural knowledge and mindset needed to be a highly productive hands-on member of the Scrum team. Additionally, the Sr. Full Stack Developer is responsible for understanding and evangelizing current technologies, tools and best practices of software development, and functioning as a thought leader across the entire development organization to foster learning, collaboration and respectful debate.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert full-stack developer using .NET
- Expert developing REST web services
- Strong skills developing ASP.NET & MVC (AngularJS and jQuery are a plus) applications
- Extensive developing and delivering software in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Extensive (expert level) experience across the full SDLC in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Extensive experience with all with continuous inter-gradation and continuous deployment
- Extensive experience with Test Driven Development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% full-stack using .NET
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus on top of base salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.