Senior Data Scientist / Industrial IoT/ Sunnyvale
We recently partnered with a well-funded Series B startup located in the South Bay. Their platform offers a service that bridges information technology in the backend with the operational technology onsite by bringing the machine learning closer to where the data is actually being produced.
This company is already generating revenue and sales with customers across the oil and gas, transportation, smart city, renewable energy, and manufacturing space. Currently the team is hiring for a Data Scientist that has had experience deploying three data mining models of their own that have been used in production. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to be trained on and exposed to deep learning and vision technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of data science experience in an industry setting
- MS and/or PhD in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Organic Chemistry, Mechanical, etc.
- BS in any of the above areas of study paired with more than 5 years of industry experience
- Experience deploying at least three data mining models in the past
- Data mining algorithm experience with any of the following: Bayesian networks, prediction, and clustering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in deep learning (Tensorflow, Keras, CNN, LSTM)
- Experience with image processing tools and/or libraries
- Cloud computing experience
- Experience with industrial IoT applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python programming
- 10% Customer interaction
- 25% Project planning
- 65% Research and deployment
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Flexible work hours
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.