Staff Android Engineer/ Linux/ JSON/ MVC
A fast-growing startup in Silicon Valley founded by industry veterans and backed by the early investors of WhatsApp is hiring for an all-encompassing Android Lead to help build the core features of their application from the ground up. The company’s founding team created the original Yahoo! Games and built it to become the #1 games portal on the web. They are currently looking to build an innovative communication platform for real-time multiplayer gaming across Mobile and Web platforms. They eventually want to focus on the messenger platform and allow other game makers to host their games on their servers and use their platform for real-time chat. So more of a PaaS that game makers can integrate with – making the platform and product much more scalable since they won’t have to spend time/resources on developing their own games.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of Android app development experience
- Experience working with JSON, MVC and multi-threading
- Experience with integrating with third party APIs
- Experience with releasing apps on Google Play
- Experience with HTML5 and chat messengers is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Perks such as free lunches, snacks, and dedicated gaming room
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.