Sr. Application Developer (C# / .NET)
A non-profit in Reston, VA that supports hospitals and other healthcare facilities is actively looking for a Sr. Application Developer for their team. This association works with radiology professionals, patients, government agencies, and other stakeholders to facilitate the development and implementation of innovative healthcare software solutions including artificial intelligence (AI).
As a Sr. Application, you’ll be given the opportunity to grow and expand on existing skill sets utilizing technologies such as C#, ASP.NET MVC, REST, and SQL. They are looking for someone who is self-motivated and technically sound who has professional experience with Microsoft .Net technologies. This is a 6-month contract to hire position working close to home that offers a competitive compensation package with multiple benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of technical development experience
- Professional Experience with C#, & ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with jQuery
- SQL database
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / Computer Science or related field
- Healthcare experience
- Prior .NET Core Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% .Net
- 40% C#
- 30% SQL Server
- 50% Management Duties
- 50% Leadership Duties
- Competitive hourly compensation starting up to $57/hour
As a contractor, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.