Senior Software / Systems Architect in Space and Robotics Industry
One of the largest government-funded space programs in the United States, based in Pasadena, is currently looking for a Software/Systems Architect to oversee the design, architecture, and maintenance of large scale, enterprise data systems for this company’s astronomically important information performance team.
Ideally, the candidate for this role will have started out in a hands-on developer role (using either Java, Python, or C++) and has worked his or her way up the chain to an architect level role where you communicate with stakeholders, VPs, HR, project managers, program managers, and last but certainly not least, developers. You should be able to adapt your communication style to the person you are talking to, and confidently deliver solutions and artifacts for large scale systems.
This is an incredibly vital leadership role for which the hiring manager is currently interviewing. If you believe this is the role for you, please don’t hesitate to apply today.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 8 years of experience in software development, full life cycle (Java, C++, Python)
- A systems minded perspective and proven ability to explain a project you built and how it performed from a systems perspective
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Client and stakeholder facing experience a MUST
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% leadership - software and systems architecture
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: Indefinite
- 10 PTO Days, 12 paid holidays
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.