A New York state organization is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join their team on a long-term contract. This person will be working cross-functionally on a multitude of products, dedicated to helping the people of New York City. Complex, enterprise software development is required in this position, and any production experience with Angular on the front end is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of enterprise software development
- Ability to work on a large engineering team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- MVC 5
- Competitive hourly rate up to $45/hour
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sick time
- Ability to work on a product that helps people!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.