Senior Frontend Developer with Angular
A growing company making headway in the e-commerce space is ramping up efforts to expand their product line for their international customer-base. They need a Senior Frontend Developer in the Orange County area to join their team and help build new features for their hottest web and desktop applications, which are shaking up the retail world. The ideal candidate is an adaptive, forward-thinking engineer with strong Angular experience and a desire to grow in the field. If you are a natural communicator comfortable with Angular and TypeScript, and if you are eager to tackle new challenges with a premier team, then apply here immediately!
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency with Angular2+ and TypeScript
- Experience with scalable, enterprise-level applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of relational databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Frontend Development
- 80% Hands-on Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependents
- SIMPLE IRA 3% company matching
- Healthy work/life balance with emphasis on professional growth
- Unlimited vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.