This finance company uses transaction data to create targeted offers for customers. For example if a donut shop is opening up they would employ the service provided to determine who buys donuts within a particular radius to see which location would yield the most revenue.
Located in downtown San Francisco this team is looking to hire several senior software engineers. They team is combining transaction data from various financial systems to create targeted advertisements. Ideally you should be able to work with an expanding team and be passionate about solving problems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of java experience
- 2+ years of spring/springboot
- 2+ years of relational databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s in Computer Science or Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Java
- 30% MySQL or PostgreSQL
- 80% Hands on development
- 20% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100/hr and once converted $190k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits plan and Health Savings Account
- 401k Plan
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid sick time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.