Manager of Engineering
A multi million-dollar eSports gaming company in Santa Monica is looking for a React-Node Developer to work on building the infrastructure and official platform for high school esports. The application will be used by eSports Leagues and will promote competitive tournaments and strategic team thinking.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or other related field of study
- Experience working in an Engineering Management role for at least 2 years
- Strong hands-on technical experience building client side services for web or mobile applications
- Strong knowledge in Node.js with solid understanding of performance characteristics
- Excellent written & verbal communication and collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Open source contributions or other visible past work
What You Will Be Doing
- Backend: Node.js
- 20% Management Duties
- 80% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary up to: $170K/ year; DOE
- Creative Office Space on the Beach
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.