Help Desk Support Analyst
Be a part of LA culture by tapping into the entertainment industry and joining this internationally-reknown digital production studio. Having worked on award-winning films specializing in VFX and animation, they partner with the Big Five production companies in movie and TV development. They are looking to make a third addition to their team talented team of IT professionals to provide support to studio employees and major clientele.
You will be interfacing with editorial staff, producers, and studio executives, so exceptional communication skills and a bright attitude is necessary! As production ramps up you will be able to take advantage of over-time compensation, making this opportunity lucrative and exciting.
Required Skills & Experience
- Tier I and II support
- Experience troubleshooting Macs
- Exposure to Avid software (Avid Media Composer)
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Heavy interest in post-production/entertainment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Windows servers/PCs
- Previous experience in the post-production/entertainment industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Company-Sponsored Health Insurance, Including Vision and Dental
- Competitive Sick Days + Vacation Days
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen and Bar
- Exclusive Movie Screenings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.