Full stack Software Developer
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people suffering from genetic diseases and want to make your contribution in some way towards finding a cure, then this role would be for you.
One of Toronto’s most solid startups, in one of the city’s top tech innovation labs is currently hiring for a Fullstack Java developer, who can come in and help build out the next generation of their platform. This is an agile environment.
Candidates with an eagerness to learn and pick up new tech will do well here. Candidates coming out of top computer science schools and from a SaaS or PaaS environment, will be considered first.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with Java 8 or 11
- Experience building microservices with Spring boot or Rest APIs
- Leading design and development from solution to deployment
- Experience with cloud computing
- Hands on with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Computer science degree from a globally reputed school
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Kafka, ActiveMQ
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker
- Any experience with analyzing big data is an asset
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Back end
- 40% Front end
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation of 3 weeks
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Free genetic tests
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.