Senior Full Stack Developer
A top Canadian Fintech SaaS provider, who are a leader in cloud based solutions in accelerating invoicing into cash whilst also enhancing client and customer experience is looking to hire a Senior Full Stack developer. They are a midsize firm with a startup culture, helping companies reduce turnaround times in acceptance and processing of electronic payments. They are in the process of building out the next generation of their SaaS offering.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience with Core Java
- At least 1-2 years of experience with ReactJS
- Hands on experience with Spring Frameworks and Rest
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the payments industry, PCI/DSS
- University degree in Computer Science and/or Mathematics
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Vision and Dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.