.NET Developer / Work From Home / Heavy FE/Middle Tier
A 75-year-old financial institution headquartered in Center City, Philadelphia is currently hiring for a senior full stack .NET Developer. This is a full-time role that pays $85,000 - $115,000 with excellent benefits, 3 days’ work from home per week, and an annual bonus!
The right candidate will be a full stack developer with extensive experience on the front end and middle tier. If you are a student of Martin Fowler, are solutions oriented, and have experience developing multi-threaded software applications this is the position for you. My client is looking for a strong developer who wants to join a growing team, working on large enterprise applications used by over 3 million people. My client is currently conducting interviews, and looking to hire immediately. Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional experience as a .NET developer
- Strong knowledge in WebAPI and Angular
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with React
- Experience with .NET design patterns such as Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IoC)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Building out applications used by over 3 million people
- 50% Working on a collaborative team of other senior developers – Full-stack, Front End, QA, and SQL
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 days per week Work From Home
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- 401(k) plus match
- Paid Sick Time Leave + Personal & Vacation time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.