Jobspring Partners: Talent in Action

Lead DevOps Engineer

Apply for this job
Share this:

Lead DevOps Engineer

One of the Critical Business Partners of Google is seeking a DevOps Lead or Manager to be technically strong in Terraform and Kubernetes. Even more important than the tech is having the confidence to recommend Network Infrastructure changes to some of the largest corporations in the world.

You would be an employee of a partner of Google. This would be 75% remote work while the other 25% of time you would be at Google’s campus working with the GCP platform. They are looking for the best of the best. Please apply if you think you are in the top 1% of DevOps talent in the world.

Required Skills & Experience

  • AWS Fully Versed
  • Kubernetes Expert
  • Terraform Expert
  • Experience with GCP

Desired Skills & Experience

  • Google Cloud Certified
  • Docker
  • Jenkins
  • Ruby or Python

What You Will Be Doing

Tech Breakdown

  • 50% Consulting on behalf of Google
  • 50% Cloud Infrastructure

Daily Responsibilities

  • 50% Hands On
  • 50% Team Collaboration

The Offer

  • Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE

You will receive the following benefits:

  • Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • 75% Remote
  • Unlimited PTO
  • Fully Stocked Kitchen
  • Equity packages DOE


Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.

This position does not offer sponsorship.


Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.

Apply for this Job

Mark Reardon (JS) is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!

Apply to this job
Lead DevOps Engineer
  • Mark Reardon (JS)

  • Lead Recruiter
  • Jobspring Los Angeles - NIN

Great! You're interested!

Use this form to send me your resume, and my team and I will review it for this job:

Lead DevOps Engineer

So you know, this isn't the only job like this we're working on. We'll review your resume for every relevant job that comes in!


  • Jobspring Partners

Thank you

Your information has been received.

One of our teams will give it a careful look for the Lead DevOps Engineer job, and for every other relevant position we’re working on right now, too.
If it looks like we can help you out, you’ll hear from us shortly!

Return to Search Results Close

Send to a Friend

If you know someone who'd be interested in this job, send them a link so they can check it out.

Thank You!

Your note about the position number: 340735 has been sent to your friend

Return to Search Results