Mid/Senior Python Developer
Calling all Python developers! We’re partnering with one of the largest marketing analytics firms in the country, and they are looking for Python developers to join their group. They work to provide analytics to industry agnostic clients, based on consumers’ purchase data. They are looking for engineers to work on their core platform, and projects will involve heaving Python coding/design components.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience developing applications in Python. Candidates familiar with microservices will be strongly considered, and candidates should be comfortable with either Django or Flask. Other great experiences to have include implementing CI/CD pipelines, front end development, or cloud architecture. First round interviews have already started- apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing applications in Python
- Familiarity with at least one relevant development framework
- Flask (preferred)
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- BS (or higher) in relevant field (Computer Science, Math, Stats, IT, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing ETL pipelines
- Airlflow (preferred)
- Experience in the marketing domain
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- WFH flexibility
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.