Junior Software Developer in Test
San Francisco-based and funded company has just expanded its presence to North of the Wall and is looking to expand their development and automation teams in the great city of Toronto!
Through blending a combination of technology, data and insurance knowledge, with years of expertise in the US and Canada this organization has created an easy to use product that doesn’t come with all the hassles of traditional insurance comparison shopping.
They are looking for people who are ready for a challenge, have the initiative and determination to challenge the boundaries in their projects! On that note we are looking to bring on a junior Automation Engineer that has experience with automation, QA and/or software development. With a mix of web and mobile platforms, they are looking for someone with Selenium and Appium (school or internship experience is good) and a good understanding of OOP languages such as Python, Java and/or Ruby!
You would be joining a lean team, so they are looking for someone who is excited about driving the that energy and resource into the space!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years in a QA Automation, Software Developer or SDET role
- 1+ years of native mobile testing using Appium
- 1+ years of Selenium experience
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with at least one OOP language; Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Strong understand of test framework development and design
- Computer Science or Engineer Degree is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automation
- 20% Manual Testing
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Architecture and design
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Ample growth potential
- Fun, energy packed environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.