A SaaS on Canada’s top 100 tech companies is looking for a full stack developer to join their downtown Toronto team! You will be working on their patented application which is used for sharing music and video content to leading global outlets in advertising, music and award shows. Some of the most recognized events rely on this system for submissions, review, streaming and voting. In this full stack role, you will be using the latest cutting edge front end technologies including Angular, and writing queries for SQL2012.
Required Skills & Experience
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science
- Full SDLC experience, including gathering requirements
- 5+ years’ experience with ASP.NET, MVC, Web Apis, SQL
- Professional experience with Typescript (Angular 4 or higher pref)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Azure is a nice to have
- R&D with Angular vs. React is a nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% front end with typescript
- 50% C# .NET development
- 85% Hands On
- 10% Client Req Gathering
- 5% Researching new technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $92K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.