Senior .NET Engineer
One of the leading security software companies in the world is looking to grow out one of their core engineering teams in downtown Toronto. This group is going to be working on developing the 3rd version of their hottest firewall product to comply with the newest privacy laws based out of California. This product is used by over a million active users, offered in both a desktop application and a newly build mac application. The team is developing mainly in C# but with a few features in Java and C++.
They are looking for a sharp senior candidate with at least 5 years of professional experience in a full agile SDLC environment . The company prides themselves in their learning environment that cultures engineers to pick up new skills are grow within the team!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional .NET experience in full stack full SDLC environment
- 1+ years Typescript (Angular 4+)
- 3+ years experience working on multi-threading applications
- 5+ years of SQL experience, including SSRS and SSIS
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or comparable
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with leading a technical project is a nice to have
- Experience with .NET Core is a nice to have
- Experience with Azure is a nice to have
- Passion for solving problems with modern technologies/modern architecture will make this opportunity very exciting!
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front end development
- 50% Back end & SQL development with C#
- 90% Hands On Development
- 10% Mentoring junior developers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited vacation
- Fully comprehensive Benefits
- Remote work from home 1 day/week
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.