Staff Level Android Engineer/ Java/ Kotlin/ Redwood City
Our client is a public enterprise content management platform company that solves important challenges like sharing files on mobile devices to complicated business processes like data governance. More than 40 million users and hundreds of thousands of businesses — including almost 70% of Fortune 500 companies — entrust them to manage their content and data.
As a Staff Android Engineer, you would be an integral part of a collaborative scrum team that builds a range of mobile experiences. You would also help drive architectural, product and technology decisions for features that will drive growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional native Android development
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of software design principles
- Experience working with object oriented code bases
- Degree in CS or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Project leadership
- Ownership of large features or entire apps
What You Will Be Doing
- Planning, scoping, estimation, technical design, and implementation of new features.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.