Senior UI Engineer using React and Redux
A major broadcast and streaming entertainment brand in West Los Angeles is hiring a new Senior UI Engineer to help expand their data analytics team. This engineer will work with react and redux, and will work closely with UX designers and researchers to create highly optimized user interfaces. Exposure to data-driven applications is a huge plus, as is exposure to back-end development or RESTful API development. This is a long-term permanent role with great growth opportunity and better-than-average medical benefits and 401(K).
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Strong experience working with React / Redux
- Eye for a design - this is not a design role, but experience working with UX or Web designers is helpful
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with server-side languages - node, python, golang, or similar
- Experience building data visualizations applications - d3.js, three.js, or similar
- Experience building internal, data driven web applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% front-end development
- 10% back-end development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Stock options
- 401k with employer matching
- Great PTO
- The opportunity to work in a brand new team within an established company -- great stability and benefits while still building applications from scratch in a greenfield environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.