Senior Mobile iOS engineer
A recently funded shipping company with a heavy presence in Chicago is looking for a senior iOS engineer with experience building out mobile applications. This full-time position is open to an engineer with a matching background and an interest in the eCommerce industry. If you are a developer looking for a role like this, let’s talk.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience with iOS development
- Extensive knowledge with Swift and Objective C
- Aptitude for solving complex problems
- Experience with logistics is a plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate issues with development teams
- Analytical mindset and desire to grow with company is a plus
- Professional, yet laid back demeanor
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Mentorship
- Competitive base salary up to $135K + bonus
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.