DevOps Engineer / Docker / Kubernetes
This Digital Media agency located in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the growing team. They work in a mixed Linux On Prem and AWS environment and are looking for an Engineer to take charge of their systems.
Any AWS migration experience is necessary as they are in the middle of a cloud migration now and you will joint he team and help continue that project. The systems are heavily containerized so extensive work with Docker is needed, and you will be standing up and administering their Kubernetes clusters.
The team is close knit and is looking for a good culture fit. The agency is on the smaller side with a start up feel, but has the backing or a large Data and Marketing firm to ensure longevity.
- Linux Administration Experience (CentOS and RedHat preferred)
- Bash or Python Scripting
- AWS Migration Experience
- Automation Experience (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Extensive Docker Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Container Orchestration exposure (Mesos or Kubernetes)
- Hands on Build of CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Terraform cloud automation Experience
- Network Engineering Background
- 30% AWS Administration and infrastructure build out
- 30% Containerization and Orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- 20% Ansible Automation
- 20% AWS Automation with IaC tools
100% Hands On
Competitive Annual Salary of up to $160,000
As an employee, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) plus matching
- Paid Sick Time
- Flexible scheduling Hours
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Close team environment with fun team building exercises
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.