Senior Full Stack Developer
Bethesda, MD based medical software firm seeks a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the team. The company specializes in a hand-held platform that allows physicians to easily asses a patient’s neurological condition/ injury in real time. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of software development experience, recent experience working with C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Angular 4+, and cloud computing (Azure or AWS). Preferred candidates will have a Master’s in Computer Science, experience with Git, and recent experience within the medical domain.
This opportunity comes with a highly competitive compensation package, great work-life balance, and the chance to work along side cutting edge technologies. Moreover, this position has promising growth potential as you will report to the Senior Director of Manufacturing and Engineering and work closely with other Lead Developers.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Recent experience working with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, TypeScript, Angular 4, and RESTful API’s
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field/ relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and student like mentality
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Recent experience with Python, Git, and cloud services (AWS or Azure)
- Master’s in computer science or related field
- Experience within the medical domain
What you will be doing:
- 60% C#, ASP.NET MVC, and .NET Core
- 40% TypeScript, Angular 4, Python, and RESTful API’s
- 85% New development
- 15% Maintaining product functionality
This is a 6-month contract to hire with a starting hourly wage of $60/hour DOE (including benefits…)
- Generous 401k matching
- PTO accrued
- Full health care benefits
- Amazing family-like atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- Great work-life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.